5 days a weekMonday
Seated Yoga and Meditation - Attending to the breath is an essential part of a Yoga practise, helping you to feel more aware of your body and your surroundings. By breathing freely it also allows you to move more easily and helps calm the nervous system.
- Mon 9:30 AM US EST
Mat Yoga - Yoga focuses on the process, not the goal. Be kind to your body, your mind, and your spirit. Begin class where you can feel successful and keep that awareness throughout the class. This will help you to stay relaxed and de-stressed.
- Tues and Thur 7:30 AM US EST
- Wed 9:30 AM US EST
Qi Gong Movements and Meridian Stretches-Qi Gong movements will help you stay rooted to the ground, give power in the legs, and flexibility in the spine-- all transmitted through the softness of the hands.
- Fri 9:30 AM US EST
Time converter thetimezoneconverter.com
Steps to join a group class:
- Pay $20, or more (to help someone who can't pay full fee): paypal.com/paypalme/HolisticTurtles Pay for several classes at a time
- Send me an email letting me know you paid and what class you are attending: email@example.com
- Wait for Zoom invite link (10-15 minutes before class)
- No special equipment needed, you don't 'HAVE' to own a yoga mat
- Dress comfortably
- Have some water on the side. Always drink before you feel dehydrated
- Don't push your body, only do what feels comfortable and pleasurable